freetds - Re: compiling with unixodbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Harvey <pharvey AT codebydesign.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: compiling with unixodbc
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:00:33 -0700

re. glib

I removed the glib dependency a few weeks ago by writing a little extra code but I think its still in cvs only. I recall someone removing it from the GNU build soon after.

re. odbcinst

Looks like configure failed to add the lib path to your link line but you could try...

1. you could add the unixODBC lib dir to your lib path using LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment var
2. you could add the unixODBC lib dir to your lib path using /etc/ld.so.conf and ldconfig

Peter