freetds - Re: Freetds + PHP segfault

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Cesare D'Amico" <cesare AT ngi.it>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Freetds + PHP segfault
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:05:10 +0200

Alle 09:14, mercoledì 24 luglio 2002, Cesare D'Amico ha scritto:
> I'm trying to run on linux some php scripts which use ODBC to connect to
> a sql server 2000. I installed unixODBC 2.1.1 and freetds 0.53, both as
> debian packages, and php 4.2.2 by hand.
I found the segfaulting cause: I compiled into php both the sybase
extension (--with-sybase) AND ODBC extension (--with-unixODBC). After
removing the sybase extension, apache doesn't segfault anymore - I think
I'm going to issue a bug report at the php site.
Anyway, I have a problem still.
If there is a single query on the page, everything is ok. If I try to
execute two or more queries using the same connection, the second query
always gives an error. If I try the same query alone, it works right.
Is this a known issue/limitation? Or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for any hint (and your attention :)
:ce

PS: the same behaviour is experimented using unixODBC or iODBC driver
managers, so I think it's a driver issue, not driver manager.

--
-- Il notiziario dei notiziari
-- http://www.notiziarioweb.it

  • Freetds + PHP segfault, Cesare D'Amico, 07/24/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Freetds + PHP segfault, Cesare D'Amico, 07/25/2002