freetds - Re: Trying to get past ... Load errors...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jay Van Vark <jay AT vanvark.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Trying to get past ... Load errors...
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:39:12 -0700

I am on OS X and now have binaries that I know work on someone else's
machine...

I am getting
Can't open lib '/usr/local/freetds/lib/libtdsodbc.dylib' : not a Mach-O
MH_BUNDLE file type

>From iSQL -- I am guessing, but I think it has to do with the fact that I
tried to use iODBC at one point on this machine, but I have removed
everything from the system that has iODBC or frankly odbc and anything in
the name -- then I reinstalled the odbc components, including unixODBC
(using mac:ODBC - same as the person that has it working) and rebuild and
reinstalled freeTDS and I still get the same thing...

Anyone with ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Jay Van Vark
'Guiding Positive Change in High-Tech Companies'
one box voicemail (866) 248-7670 x 6471
efax (801) 659-7952

-- Great tool for advertising bid optimization, check out:
http://www.Promote4Less.com

  • Re: Trying to get past ... Load errors..., Jay Van Vark, 07/01/2002