freetds - RE: New version and new patches: cvs branch needed?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: New version and new patches: cvs branch needed?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:28:46 -0400

We should have a release candidate in the next few weeks. Are the unapplied
patches causing you some inconvenience? AIUI, they're non-critical. I'd
rather not take the time right now to review and apply them, if they can
wait. (Also, I've never managed two cvs branches before, and I think
perhaps this is not the best time for me to learn?)

If the release process gets bogged down for some reason, I would take your
suggestion, in the interest of making your life easier. :)

Regards,