freetds - ODBC's SQLSetStmtAttr

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Peter Restall" <peter.restall AT bt.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ODBC's SQLSetStmtAttr
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:35:31 -0400

Hi.

Does anyone know the level of support for SQLSetStmtAttr in the TDS
driver, please ? From looking at the source it looks as though it's not
supported. I'm just trying to use scrollable cursors, so I'm using
SQLSetStmtAttr to set the statement handle up accordingly (the code works
in Win32).

If scrollies aren't supported, does anyone know of any other software out
there that will let me connect to an MS SQL database from a Linux box,
using scrollable cursors ?

Any feedback and help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete =:-)