freetds - Re: function's document ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: function's document ?
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

For sybdb.h, we follow Sybase's API. check sybooks.sybase.com

For tds.h, those are internal and subject to change, that said they've
been fairly stable in recent history. There is some preliminary doc in the
doc/ directory.

Brian

On Mon, 6 May 2002, gik wrote:

> hi,
>
> I want to ask if there any document about
> every function in tds.h and sybdb.h ?
> Cause sometime I confuse about step flow function
> when I work it !
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]

  • function's document ?, gik, 05/06/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: function's document ?, Brian Bruns, 05/06/2002