freetds - ct_param segfault?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "scott maskell" <smaskell AT up.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ct_param segfault?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:52:05 -0400

I was attempting to create a parameter to send with a stored procedure
request. The ct_command completes ok (CS_RPC_CMD) but ct_param segfaults.
I started tracing the code in ct.c and notice a comment in the ct_command
function that indicates it only works for CS_LANG_CMD. Is this still
true? The segfault is occuring in ct_param when tds_lookup_dynamic sets
elem to -1 and then that value isn't checked before it is used to set dyn.

Is there something I'm missing here or is this not yet supported?

Thanks
Scott Maskell

p.s.
HP-UX B.11.0
TDS 5.0 connecting to sybase

  • ct_param segfault?, scott maskell, 04/30/2002