freetds - Re: Sybase ASA Date Range ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Coleman, Dave" <DColeman AT US.TIAuto.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sybase ASA Date Range ?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:26:53 -0400

I have this '2038' problem as well. I believe that it works in the 1970 -
2038 range only, if I remember the debugging phase at all. I tried making
my own fn to convert the (void*)'s out of the TDS stream, and I ran up
against the same limitation... It wasn't mission critical (at least not
until 2030 or so), so having seen it mentioned as a known glitch, I moved
on.