freetds - RE: PHP 4.2.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: PHP 4.2.0
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:58:44 +1200

Sounds great....

Did they notice the problem with data types as reported for image data... I
think someone put a bug report on php...

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.