freetds - Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: james.cameron AT compaq.com, freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:37:52 -0300

Hi James, everybody:

some important update: it seems that the probls I am experiencing are
related to DB access permissions. Ops guys have messed with user
permissions on the DB I am trying to access, and the login/pass pair I am
using might not be valid anymore (I tried another login/pass pair and I
got a different error other than segfault -- invalid user for the required
DB, which means the connection *was* established).

So, before any of you waste further time with this issue, let me try to
stress it a little further with Ops before I call for help again. I will
keep you posted.

TIA

Best,

Andre