freetds - RE: freetds/php problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "McDonald, Jon" <jonm AT entrigue.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: freetds/php problems
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:27:52 -0500

Try removing the --enable-dbmfix

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammed Abukhalid [mailto:m_abukhalid AT hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:54 PM
To: TDS Development Group
Subject: [freetds] freetds/php problems

hello all
Im new to freetds and would like to use it to connect to my Microsoft SQL
7.0 server from my linuxbox using php. However when I installed it, right
off the bat test0004 failed and thus the make check failed as well. Did I
do anything wrong? I used the following configure command: ./configure
--enable-dbmfix --with-tdsver=7.0

Also, I continued with the install regardless. when I use mssql_connect()
to try to connect to my sql database, I get "Page cannot be found" and
after a while my server has a seg fault and crashes.

I am using 0.53 freetds and php 4.1.2 and compiled php
--with-sybase=/usr/local/freetds

What am I doing wrong? If someone can help pls email me at
m_abukhalid AT hotmail.com
Thanks a million

Mohammed Abukhalid

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [jonm AT entrigue.net]

  • freetds/php problems, Mohammed Abukhalid, 03/27/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: freetds/php problems, McDonald, Jon, 03/28/2002