freetds - Apache Config

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Matthew Lowrance" <mlowrance AT connectpositronic.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Apache Config
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:23:22 -0500

This may be more of an apache question, but any help from here would be
great.

I have a Red Hat 7.2 install. As a result both apache (1.3.20) and php
(4.0.6) were installed from binaries.

I followed the freetds install instructions, then downloaded a new version
of php (4.1.1),compiled and installed it. I am new to apache
administration, so I'm having a problem getting the server pointed to the
right place. When I run a phpinfo() it still shows that it is pointed to
the old version.

I have checked the mail archive, the web, etc and cannot figure out how to
get apache pointed to my new install. Does anyone know how to fix this,
or where I can find info on how to fix it.

The original php install path is:
/usr/bin/php
and the new one is:
/usr/local/bin/php

Thanks

Matthew Lowrance

  • Apache Config, Matthew Lowrance, 01/25/2002