freetds - Re: Can't compile DBD::Sybase under Solaris 2.6

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Shrock, Court" <ShrockC AT inhs.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Can't compile DBD::Sybase under Solaris 2.6
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:00:43 -0800

Just wanted to extend an enormous thanks to everyone that has made freeTDS
possible! I have successfully connected to Kronos (timekeeper product that
uses sybase as their host db--port 2638 for the curious) from a linux box
with no problems along the way. You will never know how awesome this is for
me and the project that I am working on. Thank you!

Court