freetds - Re: Freetds + Unixodbc + PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "J. 'FIK' Brand" <Jurgen.Brand AT tip.nl>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Freetds + Unixodbc + PHP
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:39:34 +0100

This is the php script i use :

$conn = odbc_connect ("doc","unixodbc","")
or die ("can't open connnection");
$res = odbc_exec ($conn, "select * from book")
or die ("can't execut query");
echo odbc_result($res,"bk_id");
echo odbc_result($res,2);

$res = odbc_exec ($conn, "select * from pages")
or die ("can't execut query");
echo odbc_result($res,"pg_id");
echo odbc_result($res,2);

Like this is doesn't work, when i delete the last 4 line it works.

Jurgen