freetds - Re: gmake check

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Anders Johansson" <anders.johansson AT infogate.se>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: gmake check
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:50:30 -0500

Hi everyone!
seems like i have the same problem.
I am trying to connect to a Microsoft SQLServer 2000 on a windows 2000
machine.

there is a user with the correkt password on the sqlserver, AND a windows
user with the same login/passwd. The authentification of user is based on
both windows login and sql server login..had to change the default
settings wich were set to windows login.

the machine answers on telnet to port 1433

tds version is 7.0

and freetds version is freetds-0.53pre1setenv

I have tried to set the
TDSDUMP /tmp/freetds.log
but it is always empty.

also i had set the SYBASE environment variable

Please help me with this, getting a bit tired and just want it to work!
My configuration looks like this.

********************************
PWD file.
UID=anders
PWD=ERF234FER
SRV=dynamasterdb
DB=tempdb
********************************
freetds.conf file
# any value here may be overridden in the dataserver specific section
[global]
tds version = 7.0
initial block size = 512
swap broken dates = no
swap broken money = no
# if both server and domain logins are enabled freetds will try domain
login
# first if a domain is specified, and then fallback to server logins.
try server login = yes
try domain login = no
# the default domain can be overridden by using the DOMAIN\username
format.
; nt domain = WORKGROUP
# if the server responds with different domain try that one?
dump file = /tmp/freetds.log
debug level = 10
timeout = 10;
connect timeout = 10;

# a typical MS SQL 7.0 configuration
[dynamasterdb]
host = 192.168.110.64
port = 1433
tds version = 7.0
*****************************
output from make check.
make check-TESTS
make[4]: Entering directory
`/root/sql-relay/freetds-0.53/src/tds/unittests'
t0001.c: Testing login, logout
FAIL: t0001
t0002.c: Test basic submit query, results
FAIL: t0002
t0003.c: Testing DB change -- 'use tempdb'
FAIL: t0003
t0004.c: Test large (>512 bytes) queries
FAIL: t0004
t0005.c: Test large (>512 bytes) replies
FAIL: t0005
t0006.c: Test SYBREAL, SYBFLT8 values
FAIL: t0006
6 of 6 tests failed

  • gmake check, Martin Button, 11/01/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: gmake check, Anders Johansson, 11/07/2001