freetds - RE: Solaris connection to sql server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Richard Norman" <normri AT samc.com>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Solaris connection to sql server
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:11:01 -0800

I was able to successfully use FreeTDS 0.52

did you try this method? My system was as follows:

Red Hat Linux 6.2
Perl Ver 5.00503
DBD::Sybase 0.91
unixODBC ?
DBD::ODBC 0.28?
FreeTDS 0.52

I did have a week of problems basically because I was relatively new to
Linux, but I did get it to work properly. Make sure you configure your
freetds.conf file instead of the interfaces file. It looks there first.

Let me know if this helps at all..

Richard Norman