freetds - Re: FreeTDS for VMS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: PA AT it.singer-friedlander.com
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS for VMS
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:42:55 +1000

Piyush,

Someone in Russia ported it last year, and according to my notes he
released his changes as whole files back to the mailing list. I don't
know if they were merged, and given your query and someone else's last
month, I think it might be time to explore the mailing list archives and
find the changes to make sure they are kept.

Given that part of my job is to support customers on OpenVMS, I'm quite
interested in ensuring that FreeTDS is available.

--
James Cameron (james.cameron AT compaq.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/ (or) http://quozl.netrek.org/

  • FreeTDS for VMS, Piyush Avichal, 08/17/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: FreeTDS for VMS, James Cameron, 08/18/2001