freetds - help! need help with freeTds and sqsh on hpux 11

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ned Williams <nwilliams AT interland.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: help! need help with freeTds and sqsh on hpux 11
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:08:58 -0400

Hello everyone,
Can someone explain to me why perhaps sqsh will not compile completly
with freeTDS on hpux? FreeTDS does fine, and I say completly because
make produces a binary it just core dumps with a bus error no matter
what I try to do, for the record my client is on hpux11 and the server I
am trying to hit is a MSSQL 7, and yes I did my ./configure with the 7.0
option.

thanks in advance

Ned