freetds - Re: ODBC error with libodbc++

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ODBC error with libodbc++
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:02:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Problem is that SQLGetInfo is a stub. I'll try to implement it tonight
(on my way to work now). Neither PHP or Perl seem to mind not having
it, which were my testing targets.

Brian

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Alex Hornby wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been able to successfully connect to sybase 11.9.2 using freetds
> 0.52. My earlier troubles were due to using a interfaces file, after
> switching to freetds.conf I can now connect using unixODBC isql.
>
> However, when I try to connect using libodbc++ isql++, I get the
> following error:
>
> denarius-t1:~$ isql++ SYBTESTTDS denblueuser xxxxxxxx
>
> Whoops: [libodbc++]: Invalid ODBC version string received from driver:
> **
> Where the version string appears to be random bytes.
>
> Regards,
> Alex.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]

  • ODBC error with libodbc++, Alex Hornby, 07/27/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: ODBC error with libodbc++, Brian Bruns, 07/27/2001