freetds - RE: March 16th 2025 from Microsoft SQL Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark Roedel" <MarkRoedel AT letu.edu>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: March 16th 2025 from Microsoft SQL Server
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:59:16 -0500

I haven't had a need to use it yet with MS SQL, but the syntax for doing
this in both MySQL and Informix would be (if I'm remembering correctly):

select * from mytable where datefield is not NULL

(Yeah. "Is not", not <>.)

---
Mark Roedel (roedelm AT letu.edu) || "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster || My schedule is already full."
LeTourneau University || -- Henry Kissinger