freetds - RE: Stability of JDBC Drivers

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rajkumar Seth <Seth.Rajkumar AT GNI.co.uk>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Stability of JDBC Drivers
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:26:56 +0100

We use (Feb 200 release) of the JDBC driver in production a few thousand
calls per day no problems.
You can always load test your development set-up for leaks etc (I'd do this
on any software!) Also stick to the stable builds for production.

I my experience FreeTDS JDBC is first rate. And I'm using JConnect, Oracle
(Thin!) etc..

Seth.