freetds - Re: C program Select problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rodolphe Ode" <rodolphe.ode AT eolas.fr>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: C program Select problem
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:54:40 +0200

Actually, my problem is I cannot get the resulting data of the query despite
the fact that the connection seems to be ok (when I set a wrong password, I
catch the error). When I try to display the variable cle (that should
contain it the result string and that displays correctly on a sun machine)
it's dumb data that appears in place of something like : "54 26 f4 65 42 1e"
the field type is varchar length 100.
FreeTDS is configured like this :
configure --with-tdsver=7.0 --enable-msdblib --enable-dbmfix
on the Sun (where the query works) and on the Linux (where it doesn't)
machines.

thank you a lot for your help.

Rodolphe