freetds - Re: [Re: Run a JDBC Test]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Regis Melo <regismelo AT usa.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Re: Run a JDBC Test]
  • Date: 20 May 2001 20:12:01 EST

Ok... Let's go again:

1. The version(s) of freetds_jdbc you are using

I'm using the last version that is downloadable in site (version 0.51)

2. The version(s) of the TDS protocol you are using.

I'm running SQL 2K.

3. The version(s) of the JVM you are using.

java version "1.3.0_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0_02)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0_02, mixed mode)

4. Which DBMS you are using (including version and platform).

MS SQL Server 2K running on Windows 2k SP1.

5. Which platform(s) you are running your client software on.

MS Windows 2K SP1.

I'm running a simple example that a copy from site. I'm not running using a
JAR file. I download all classes put in a com\internetcds\jdbc\tds and
com\internetcds\util directories.

Please read http://www.freetds.org/basic_jdbc_question.html.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [regismelo AT usa.net]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')