freetds - Re: IT WORKS!! :)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: IT WORKS!! :)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:12:11 +0000

Patrick Amirian wrote:

> this software needs documentation big time if you want this to succeed...
> the documentation is very poor. Nothing at all for PHP!!?!

Well, not nothing, precisely.

http://www.freetds.org/userguide/x621.htm

Not enough, not right, not clear, possibly. Waddya expect from a bunch of
amateurs
with no real skill in English, after all?

If you would be so kind as to point out the errors and failings of this page
(apart
from there not being any link to it on the web site, we're working on that),
I'll try
to incorporate your feedback. Anything you want to rewrite or annotate is
welcome,
too.

Welcome. I wish your road had been smoother.