freetds - Re: Trying to compile sybperl

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Trying to compile sybperl
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:37:18 -0400

Title: RE: [freetds] Re: Trying to compile sybperl

Thank you, Steven.  I edited my draft http://216.254.83.209/freetds/faq/#31.  Look for it to be posted next week.

I know Mr. Peppler hangs out here sometimes.  Anything you'd like to add, Michael, in the service of sybperl?  I'm at your service.

--jkl