freetds - RE: User Guide status

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: User Guide status
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:10:23 -0400

Title: RE: [freetds] RE: User Guide status

Thanks, Conny.  EncouragingWords has an optional many-to-one relationship to DocumentationPages.

It will be put to CVS and installed on www.freetds.org when it's ready.  That other link is just temporary, for interested parties who want to offer feedback.

I want the docs to be inviting, useful, complete, and correct.  Not necessarily in that order, although that may be how it works out.  ;-)

--jkl