freetds - Re: Boolean problem with 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tim Uckun <tim AT diligence.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Boolean problem with 7.0
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:57:33 -0700

At 04:44 PM 3/30/2001 +0200, you wrote:
We use FreeTDS 0.51, furthermore, SQLServer 7 doesn't provide us with NBIT
type (only bit type is available).
The only trick we found is to convert the field in the request using :
"SELECT cast(BOOLEAN_COLONN as int) BOOLEAN_COLONN FROM myTable"

I ran into this prbolem too but the CVS version fixed as far as I know. The timestamp fields are still a bit weird though.