freetds - SqlServer text size limitation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rodolphe Ode" <rodolphe.ode AT eolas.fr>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: SqlServer text size limitation
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:55:53 +0200

Hi !

I got a trouble with SQLServer that I query with PHP (Linux) through FreeTDS. Actually, I got some bunch of text fields (VARCHAR) that may contain up to 4000 character, but as I select this fields in an SQL query, only the first 255 characters are given back to PHP. Is there anyone who has/had the same trouble ?

Thanks a lot,

Rodolphe