freetds - Re: SQLException: java.sql.SQLException: checkconne ct.networkhost1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Molenda, Mark P" <mark.molenda AT eds.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SQLException: java.sql.SQLException: checkconne ct.networkhost1
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:19:58 -0500

Matthew,
I'm aware of the signing issues and having applets deploy and talk through
other servers. I did not beleive that there was any problem with
appletviewer from the standard JDK. The appletviewer does not use the
security manager functions as does Netscape and IE. Also This program works
as an applet if I run it from Sysmantec cafe as an applet. In all situatios
so far I am running the applet locally and pointing it
to a Server that will have the SQL SERver database on it. Thank you for your
reply. -Mark