freetds - Re: FreeTDS 5.1 version 7 support for MS SQL AND PH P

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Shawn Reed <sreed AT cleanup.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS 5.1 version 7 support for MS SQL AND PH P
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:49:27 -0700

I found the entry where this was noted in the FreeTDS release in the
file BUGS:

5. Intermittent crash with PHP apache module. (Unknown marker messages
appear in the log...working hard on this one now that I have access
to a machine where this happens).

BTW - It's not specific to any SQL query or Table.