freetds - Problems connecting to MS Sql Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "John Carris" <jcarris AT latis.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Problems connecting to MS Sql Server
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:42:15 -0500

I am using the Perl DBD::Sybase module on a Solaris 7 to connect to MS SQL
Server 7.0. I get errors when trying to connect. I went back to the
freeTDS directory, modified the PWD file and ran "make check". All the
tests fail. All the test results indicate that they cannot login or
connect. Is there anyway to get more details on the cause of this error? I
have tried re-building with TDS4.2 and TDS7.0. Thank you.

  • Problems connecting to MS Sql Server, John Carris, 01/30/2001