freetds - Re: Funny Dates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rafel Puchades" <RPuchadM AT cfp.upv.es>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Funny Dates
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:46:43 -0500

I have the same problem.
I'm using Ms SQL7Server, Tomcat 3.2.1, JDK1.3, MsWindowsNT4 sp6

When I startup tomcat everything's right
even if I reload the page
but when I go to other pages using the driver
when I come back the first page the dates become wrong

If I shutdown and startup tomcat everything's right again

I have seen this in freetds jdbc README
>Problems with NT 4 SP6
>
>The driver will not run on NT 4.0 with service pack 6. Microsoft
>broke a number of things in their TCP/IP stck. For more information
>see:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q245/6/78.asp

Does anyone know if this error is NT4 service pack error?
Thanks

  • Funny Dates, Nik Petroff, 01/22/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Funny Dates, Rafel Puchades, 01/23/2001