freetds - Urgent - Out of Memory Error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Fernando Costa de Almeida" <falmeida AT cidadei.com.br>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Urgent - Out of Memory Error
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:31:19 -0500

Hi,

Im using a perl (5.00503) script to comunicate with a MS-Sql Server
7.0
running in a NT 4.0 machine. My machine runs FreeBSD 4.0 and Im using
DBD-Sybase 0.91 and freetds 0.51.
Im finding some problems with this process, when I try to fetch a text
row from the database. With freetsd compiled with tds version 7.0, the
script shows a "Out of Memory" messsage when I try to execute the query.
The 4.2 version runs fine, but the results are not received.
Im trying a lot of options but cant find a solution to this problem.
Has
anyone already solved this before?

Thanks in advance