freetds - Re: Accessing a text field

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Accessing a text field
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:00:46 +1100

Felipe Almeida wrote:
> How do I access a text field with PHP functions mssql, running FreeTDS,
> in a table stored in a MSSQL Server 7.0 Every time I try to access a
> text field in these conditions, it doesn't return an output, just an
> empty page.

Next step in your problem solving sequence should be to run the script
from the command line, to check for any failures of PHP. Not sending
any data usually means the PHP program failed before it finished. This
is usually for a Reason.

--
James Cameron (cameron AT stl.dec.com)

http://www.opensource.org/ http://vanilla.us.netrek.org/ http://lwn.net/