freetds - Re: More on Odd Problem.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tim Uckun <tim AT diligence.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More on Odd Problem.
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:00:19 -0700

At 10:18 AM 12/22/2000 +1100, you wrote:
Tim Uckun wrote:
> When I attempt to run it manually I get the error message
> Call to undefined function: mssql_connect() but it does not core. Is
> this because I am loading php as a loadable module (--with-apxs)

No, it is because the PHP running under Apache as a module was build
--with-mssql, but the PHP you are running manually was not.

OK I rebuilt php as a stanalone/CGI and reran the file it said..
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104
Attempting to convert unknown source type 104

Segmentation fault

But left no core file that I could see. Where did it leave this core file? It's not in the directory of the php executable (/usr/local/bin) it's not in the directory of the php file or my home directory.

:wq
Tim Uckun
Due Diligence Inc. http://www.diligence.com/ Americas Background Investigation Expert.
If your company isn't doing background checks, maybe you haven't considered the risks of a bad hire.