freetds - Re: limit on the number of fields returned?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Troy Settle" <troy AT psknet.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: limit on the number of fields returned?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:48:35 -0500

Found it. TDS seems to have a problem with numeric fields.

>From the SQL 7.0 books online:

decimal and numeric
decimal
Fixed precision and scale numeric data from -10^38 -1 through 10^38
-1.
numeric
A synonym for decimal.

a convert(char(10),field) works, but is less than ideal.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short