freetds - Re: Real Datatype with MSSql Server 7.0 sp2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Wylie Swanson <wswanson AT storerunner.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Real Datatype with MSSql Server 7.0 sp2
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:27:53 -0700

http://www.php.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Sawyier [mailto:psawyier AT ichips.intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 2:22 PM
To: TDS Development Group
Subject: [freetds] Re: Real Datatype with MSSql Server 7.0 sp2

I am running into the same problem with a money field type. The way I plan
to track it
down is using the gdb debugger. Let me know if you find anything and I'll
let you know
if I find anything.

By the way, I'm a newbie to this - what is "php 4.0"?

Paul

John W wrote:

> Every time i query a table with a dataelement of type real in mssql server
> 7.0 sp2 freetds returns 0 for the value. Is there any way i can trace
> this to see what is going on. I am running freetds current snapshot with
> php 4.0.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [psawyier AT ichips.intel.com]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')

--
Paul Sawyier 503-613-6467
psawyier AT ichips.intel.com

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [wylie AT storerunner.com]