freetds - TDS 7.0 with PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steven Campbell <sammynrg AT home.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: TDS 7.0 with PHP
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:34:46 -0400

Hello. I'm getting desperate trying to get TDS 7.0 working with PHP 3 or
4.

Does anybody have this working properly, and would you be kind enough to
share your configuration secrets with me?

It does build okay, but simply doesn't return any data. I can send
freetds's trace output or a backtrace of PHP if it helps.

I need TDS 7.0 because the database server is M$ SQL Server 7.0, and I
need to be able to retrieve more than 255 bytes from some columns.

My platforms are Solaris 8 x86 and FreeBSD 4.0 with Apache 1.3.12.

Thank you

Steven Campbell