freetds - unkown host error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "bill dossett" <bd AT emtex.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: unkown host error
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 6:59:22

This seems a stupid question, but I can't figure out
what is wrong... I keep getting an:

java.sql.SQLException: Unknown host
at
com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Constructors.newConnection(Constructors.java:270)

at com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Driver.connect(Driver.java:282)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:453)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:133)

etc etc

error. My web server got hacked into last week, so I had
to reload the OS and then restore my usr/local setup... the
environment is all the same, my interfaces files is the same as
before and my jsp source is the same ... it all worked prior to
this, so I obviously have missed some configuration I guess...
everything else works accept the database access. Is there anything
outside the sybase environment and the interfaces file? Sorry,
I'm pretty braindead after spending 3 days reloading systems.
Thanks
Bill

  • unkown host error, bill dossett, 08/25/2000