freetds - Re: ODBC Driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Matthew Grooms" <mgrooms AT seton.org>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ODBC Driver
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:46:52 -0500

No I downloaded the code and gave it a quick glance. All the ODBC fuctions
seemed to be stubs. My intent was to develop the odbc portion of the library
if no one had already started. Sounds like you guys have it under control.
good luck...

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Matthew Grooms wrote:

> Is anyone currently developing the odbc driver portion of freetds?

Have you looked at the recent archived messages for this list?

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: mgrooms AT seton.org