freetds - Re: SQL 7.0 Dates not coming through properly

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wasson, Tim" <WassonT AT kochind.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SQL 7.0 Dates not coming through properly
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:07:48 -0500

Yes, replying to my own emails. Anyway, I've found another little wrinkle.
Seems that an MSSql7.0 type of smalldatetime will cause similar php crashes,
while a reguler datetime type will come across fine. I've also noticed that
float types come through fine, but reals come through as zeros.

Just another data point to ponder....
Thanks again,
Tim