freetds - Re: Porting TDS to QNX for use with MSSQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Pounder <pounder AT inline.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Porting TDS to QNX for use with MSSQL 7
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:46:04 -0400

yes, there is an odbc driver for sybase/ms sqlserver.

Right now it is available from Inline at library.freeodbc.org in binary
only for selected operating systems. We will be releasing it open source
next week.

It is a full featured driver including basically everything the microsoft
one does.

At 05:17 PM 4/14/00, you wrote:
>Thanks Jon,
>
>I had looked at the unixODBC source but I could not find a driver for
>MSSQL. We've been using MSSQL for some years and are very happy with it,
>largely because of the nice administration utilities, and would not want to
>change, although some of our laboratories are now using MySQL.
>
>Was I wrong - is there a driver for MSSQL (or Sybase presumably) ?
>
>Dick Grubb
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to freetds as: pounder AT inline.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Jon Pounder, Development Engineer
Inline Internet Systems
pounder AT inline.net Jon AT Pounder.com

Web Tools Engineered for Success
http://www.inline.net
http://www.ihtml.com