freetds - Setting up freetds for PHP3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Kevin W. English" <kevin AT english.net>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Setting up freetds for PHP3
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:20:40

Hello all,
I'm trying to get freetds to work on my linux web server but I can't seem
to get freetds working. Maybe someone can help me.
Let me give you as much info as I can.
I have MS-SQL Server 7.0 with sp2 running on WinNT 4.0 (SP 6.) My client
is linux, SuSE 6.3 with Kernel 2.2.13. I downloaded and installed freetds
v0.5. I did the ./configure --with-tdsver=7.0, setup the LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
setup the PWD with this info:
UID=sa
PWD=sapassword
SRV=7.0
DB=mydbonsql
Then setup the interface with this
:
mongo
query tcp ether <sqlip> 1433
master tcp ether <sqlip> 1433
where <sqlip> is the ip address of my MS-SQL Server.

Then I go to do the 'make test' and I get this:
sh test.sh
Starting tests for tds
----------------------
Building...done