freetds - Re: connection problems with the jdbc driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Helge Smebye" <helge.smebye AT geodata.no>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Re: connection problems with the jdbc driver
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 7:57:11

I am still struggeling with the freetds and our SQLServer 6.5. The
machines I have problems with are both "fresh" machines with only IIS,
ServletExec and Java 1.2.2. (We have problems with two machines on two
different locations accessing two different SQLServers)

All other machines I have tried works. These other machines all have run
some time, and have other programs installed as well (office, Apache,
....)

How do I do a stacktrace in my servlets ?

Please help !