freetds - Re: mod_auth_tds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ian Charnas" <icc AT po.cwru.edu>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mod_auth_tds
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:50:32 -0500

For anyone that tried to download and install the mod_auth_tds Apache Module
from my site, the tar ball was all messed up, and I know it. It has now
been fixed, and I wrote a decent INSTALL file to go with the package. Check
it out if you're interested...
http://ian.cwru.edu/projects/mod_auth_tds.html

Ian Charnas.