freetds - Re: Announce- Starting to add support for JDBC 2.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Announce- Starting to add support for JDBC 2.0
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:30:16 -0700 (MST)

Ellen Spertus writes:
> On 01/11/00, "Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>" wrote:
>
> I just downloaded the Jan 25 version of
> freetds_jdbc.snapshot.tgz from InternetCDS but could not find any
> references to JDBC_VER in the Makefile (which has
> a last-modified date of August 20). Please advise.

I put a version in there by hand yesterday and I might have gotten the
wrong Makefile. Anyway, the automated checkout that creates the
snapshot files got the correct one this morning when it ran. Retrieve
the one that's on there now and you should be good to go.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Bike hard, ski fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently horrible technology is indistinguishable from Perl.