freetds - freetds_jdbc.jar

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ellen Spertus" <spertus AT mills.edu>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: freetds_jdbc.jar
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:43:33

According to 00-Index.txt in directory /pub/freetds_jdbc, one can find
the latest tested JAR file in "freetds_jdbc.jar". That file doesn't
seem to be in the directory, and I can't easily create if from any
of the source code packages, since all my machines use JDK 1.2.
The only JAR file in the directory is freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar (Dec. 31),
which is not internally consistent. Does anyone have a working JAR
file that they'd be willing to transfer to me? Better yet, someone
should put one up at the ftp site (unless I'm missing something obvious).

Ellen Spertus

  • freetds_jdbc.jar, Ellen Spertus, 01/07/2000