freetds - Apache + PHP + FreeTDS + MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wes Campbell" <wes AT ttu.edu>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Apache + PHP + FreeTDS + MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:39:40

I've been trying to access a microsoft SQL server via PHP on a Linux box,
but keep getting a "link to server cannot be found established" error.

I don't know if it could be the cause, but what to do the Network and
security settings on the SQL server need to be. Currently our network
settings are "Named Pipes", and the security is set to Windows NT
Integrated.

Could this be a problem, or is there something else wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Wes Campbell