freetds - Re: PHP and FreeTDS problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP and FreeTDS problem
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:36:01 -0400 (EDT)

It sounds like PHP (or rather the apache children) are not closing the
connections to the database (are you using persisent connections or
regular ones?). Can you verify this by logging in to the SQL Server and
doing an sp_who? (Note, you may need to log in before running the scripts,
since you may not be able to afterwards).

Brian