freetds - Re: dg/ux challenges

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dg/ux challenges
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:28:36 -0700 (PDT)

Brian Bruns writes:

> Cool. For DBD::Sybase the only 'trick' is thta you need to modify the
> Makefile.PL to remove references to -lcs -lcomn -lintl -ltcl (or -lsybtcl)
> and any other openclient libs except -lct

That's actually not necessary. The Makefile.PL script will remove any
-lxx entries that it can't find from the link line, and tell you about
it.

Michael

> On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Jeff Driscoll wrote:
>
> > Well that did the trick. SQSH 1.7 now reports an error as expected:
> >
> > 1> select count(*) from sys_users
> > 2> go
> > Msg 208, Level 16, State 1
> > Server 'VSTNCDB', Line 1
> > Invalid object name 'sys_users'.
> >
> > Now back to DBD::Sybase-0.19. Is there a "trick" to get to compile
> > correctly? Thank you for your help and patience.
> >
> > --Jeff
> >
> > On 09/26/99, "Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>" wrote:
> > > Ah, here is the problem. This tds_process_result_tokens() is not right.
> > >
> > > Can you try out 0.47pre2 and let me know what happens?
> > >
> > > Brian
> > >
> > > I think we've got it
> > >

> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to freetds as: camber AT ais.org
> > To unsubscribe, forward this message to $subst('Email.Unsub')
> >

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: mpeppler AT peppler.org

Michael Peppler -||- Data Migrations Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org -||- http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler
Int. Sybase User Group -||- http://www.isug.com